Turret Mod 1.2.5 – Download Turret Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. Do you want to install this mod ? this is one of my favorite mod for minecraft 1.2. If you install this mod you can adds turrets to the game, these turrets can be configured to attack both peaceful and hostile mobs. These are perfect for protecting your base or mines. Sound good right? Just read and download link below for Turret Mod 1.2.5
Turret Mod 1.2.5 adds 6 types of defense turrets and a defense bot incl. 23 new items and 17 achievements into Minecraft. The turrets are grouped in tech stages T1 to T4, (actually) one unique type and one defense bot. Thank to SanAndreasP for makes this awesome Turret Mod 1.2.5.
How to Use Turret Mod 1.2.5
This is short summary about use Turret Mod 1.2.5. You can read the Turret Book by right clicking while holding it. It will show you information about the different turrets. There are three main turrets and a secret turret. They are:
The weakest and cheapest Turret available. Shoots arrows and has 10 hearts of life.
The Turret T2 is more expensive than T1 but is much more powerful. It shoots bullets that have twice the range of the T1 turret. It has 20 hearts of life.
The Turret T3 is the most expensive of the main turrets. It shoots both laser and plasma projectiles and has 50 hearts of life.
Turret Mod 1.2.5 Changelogs v2.0_02
- updated to MC 1.2.5
- fixed bug, in which sniper turrets don’t deal any damage, if the target setting is only set for these type of turrets
- Completely remade GUI for more overview
- New turret: Shotgun Turret (T1)
- More code improvements
- New vanilla crafting recipe: gunpowder
- Increased range of the Laser Turret in Turret Mod 1.2.5
- Laser Turret ablazes targets
- Improved graphics for the turret icons: the’ve now more texture
- Completely new AI
- Sniper Turrets don’t target enemies anymore, which are already been targeted by other sniper turrets in range
- Slow Turret uses now the potion effect “Slowness” to slow down targets
- Targets which have already the “Slowness” effect, won’t be targeted by Slow Turrets
- Defense Bots (wild ones) won’t attack Creepers anymore, but tamed ones will (to prevent unexpected explosion craters at night)
Turrent Mod 1.2.5 Installations for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Navigate to the bin folder of your .minecraft directory, i.e. C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraftbin
- MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR MINECRAFT.JAR!
- Open up the minecraft.jar with a decompression program, i.e. 7zip
- Install ModLoader, AudioMod, ModLoaderMP and Minecraft Forge, if it’s not happend yet.
- Delete the META-INF folder! (if it’s still there)
- Extract the archive you’ve downloaded somewhere
- Open up the archive “TurretMod_v[…].zip” from the “mods” folder with your decompression program
- Copy all files and directories from this archive into the minecraft.jar.
- Save and close minecraft.jar
- Close the archive, go back to the extracted stuff
- Go back from the bin foldier into the .minecraft folder (i.e. C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraft)
- Copy the the “resources” folder from the extracted stuff and paste it into your .minecraft directory (override the current one)
- Now start Minecraft. Play your Turret Mod 1.2.5
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Turret Mod 1.2.5 post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this Turret Mod 1.2.5. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Turret Mod 1.2.5