JohnSmith 1.0.0 Texture Pack Minecraft 1.0.0, do you want to download it? this is short summary about JohnSmith 1.0.0 Texture Pack. John Smiths texture pack is a community favourite texture pack, it is compatible with minecraft 1.0.0 and a few mods. JohnSmith 1.0.0 texture pack is highly customizable, so you can change certain things you don’t like about the pack, you can make the pack your own. This texture pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack.
JohnSmith 1.0.0 Changelogs :
- New animated Textures (torches, furnace, glowstone, pumpkin) (more to come) (require MCPatcher)
- RandoMobs now supported (only creeper & zombie atm, some of them are still WIP (will give them different colors later)) (require MCPatcher)
- Many color changes in Terrain.png + some tweaks here and there, overall the world should be less “dark”
- New Enchantment table + gui
Thanks to JohnSmith for bringing us this JohnSmith 1.0.0 texture pack, this pack is one of my favorite 32×32 packs because its put together well and looks higher definition than it actually is. I don’t know how he managed that!
JohnSmith 1.0.0 Minecraft Installations :
- Download MCPatcher HD
- Download JohnSmith 1.0.0 Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Copy and paste the downloaded zip file into a folder named “texturepacks” in Minecraft folder
- Run MCPatcher HD and click Patch
- Open your Minecraft and go to Texture Packs and Mods and choose JohnSmith Texture Packs
Now guys, other question is about JohnSmith 1.0.0 both latest details and updates features. So we need you guys, whose already using this texture pack to share about and give any information by comment below. Thank you for visiting guys and see you on next post with another texture pack like JohnSmith 1.0.0