MCpatcher HD Fix 1.0.0 – Download Minecraft 1.0.0 MCpatcher HD Fix 1.0.0. If you don’t have Minecraft Texture Packs yet, go to texture packs section in our site and download one before try this MCPatcher HD Fix 1.0.0. Texture files within a pack can be different sizes. MCPatcher HD Fix 1.0.0 uses the largest and scales everything up to that size. This means that a 32x terrain.png and 32x items.png will be scaled to 128x if used in a pack with a 128x custom water texture.
Thank to Kahr for makes this awesome MCPatcher HD Fix 1.0.0 tools, MCPatcher is a bytecode-level patcher for Minecraft. The main use right now is changing the hard-coded texture sizes, but it is eventually intended to apply arbitrary patches.
MCPatcher HD Fix 1.0.0 Installation :
- Download MCPatcher HD Fix 1.0.0 (for Windows) or .jar (for other platforms such as Mac)
- Launch the MCPatcher and you should see something like this
- Then click “Patch” button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start the game then go to Mods and Texture Packs
- Click open texture pack, if nothing appear then you manually browse to texturepacks folder in Mincraft directory.
- Copy all texture packs that you have downloaded in there.
- Enjoy switching in to different feels.
MCpatcher HD Fix 1.0.0 Error
If you didn’t see anything, that means you have to go Minecraft root folder and go to “texturepacks” folder and copy and paste some texture packs in there. We just found little function of MCPatcher HD Fix 1.0.0, but maybe there will be more, maybe you guys could share about MCpatcher features especially for minecraft 1.0.0 by comment below. So guys see you in next time like MCPatcher HD Fix 1.0.0