Wireless Redstone Mod – is a Minecraft modification that allows you to transmit and receive redstone signals without wires.
What it does is send redstone states on selected frequencies over something called the “redstone ether”.
The ether functions as a binding mechanism between the transmitters and receivers (called ether nodes). They are stored in different frequency “containers” where they can interact with eachother.
Several transmitters and receivers can sit on the same frequency, but the frequency broadcast state can only be 0 or 1, off or on (boolean), so if any of the transmitters sends 1, the frequency state will be 1. For it to be 0, all transmitters must be idle.
Basically; a transmitter on a frequency can send a state over it, which the receivers on said frequency can catch and act on.
Wireless Redstone Mod Usage
- Wireless Redstone Mod works by sending the signal from a transmitter on an unique frequency to one or more receivers. When power is supplied to the transmitter using a button/pressure plate/lever, the receivers will also be supplied with power.
- Wireless Transmitter and Wireless Reciever Once the Wireless Transmitter is built and set up, click on it to set the frequency. This can be a number from 0-999. Any corresponding Wireless Receivers must also use the set frequency.
- Wireless Remote: The remote allows you to pulse the state on a frequency for 1 second.
- Wireless Triangulator: The Triangulator lets you see the closest powered transmitter on a set frequency.
Wireless Redstone Mod Installations
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run the Wireless Redstone Installer
- Make sure that is has selected the correct Minecraft.jar
- Select the mods you want to install. You should at least select Wireless Redstone. The white selections are optional. If you already have ModLoader installed, deselect it.
- Click Install and wait
- Have fun!
Wireless Redstone Installer (making update a easy)