VoxelMap Mod – is a minimap and worldmap mod that makes a great effort to be accurate to the colors you see in the world (and your resource pack). Display your surroundings, or view the entire (explored) world. Use your mouse to click and drag the world map, and mousewheel to zoom. The mod has useful functionality like per-dimension waypoints, mob icons, teleport to waypoint (if the player has permission), and nether mapping. Optional chunk grid and biome overlay (with biome labels in full screen mode).
VoxelMap Mod Advanced Mod Compability
- Optifine: maybe. Works for me
- AdvancedHUD works if and only if you use the Modloader Version of the minimap.
- Hudini’s fine. With Modloader/Forge version of minimap (should go without saying as Hudini is a Forge mod)
- Ferullo’s Gun mod is mostly fine if you use Modloader version of the minimap
- GunCus is fine if you use Modloader version of the minimap
- MCPatcher yes
- Zombe yes.
- Forge yes (including support for blocks added by Forge mods)
- new Minecraft themed waypoint icons (temple, pickaxe, wheat, etc)
- /ztp waypointName command works in multiplayer too now (requires /tp or /tppos permission)
- block key stored with persistent world map data, preparation for Minecraft 1.13 (1.8 and up)
- 1.9 and up fix for optifine CTM method overlay, could cause blocks to appear black on map (Sphax BDCraft for example)
- 1.10 and up fixed polar bear icon
- 1.11.2 and up re-added some Twilight Forest icons now that mod is resurrected
- 1.12 fixed parrot icon
- 1.12 added Illusioner icon
- Fix for possible periodic flash with the radar turned on (when failing to create mob icon). Prevented flash; also won’t continue to try to make that mob’s icon
- Map can use custom icons (in resource pack etc) for built-in mobs too now
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download VoxelMap Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!