RoadWorks Mod – gives you the ability to create roads in minecraft. This mod adds an asphalt block to the game called Road block. It also adds stripes (for the roads) and it adds paint rolls, which are able to paint unlimited stripes.
RoadWorks Mod Updates
- The items have their own tab now
- New mechanics, Every item is different now
Which means that they can have a different stripe selected.
Switching only works with the ‘C’ key now, but in addittion it will only switch the roller
you have currently equipped
- The quick stripe selection menu will only work on the item you have selected.
Other items will be unaffected.
- The stripe shown on top is the one of the item it finds first in your inventory.
This search starts on your hotbar (bottom left), after it has finished your hotbar
it’ll start searching your other inventory slots from top left to bottom right.
9 , 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
0 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
- The quick paint planner menu will now only open when you have a quick painter in your hand.
Every quick paint planner can hold it’s own ‘drawing’ now
RoadWorks Mod Installation
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download RoadWorks Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!