Minecraft Comes Alive Mod –Say goodbye to those annoying and ugly Testificates! Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) aims to give the original villagers an expanded use within the game.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Features
- Hrrh!” Villagers are no longer Caveman Squidwards and no longer make sound. They are now male or female humans with over 250 unique skins.
- You can interact with villagers in many ways, such as chatting with them, asking them to follow you, hiring them to do work, giving them gifts, and more!
- Interacting with villagers builds relationships. Get your relationship high enough, and you’ll be able to marry a villager.
- Once you’re married, you can have children. Children will grow up over time and do many different chores for you.
- Children eventually grow up into adults, who can get married and have children of their own.
- You can marry other players and have children in SMP and LAN.
- MCA will change the way you play hardcore mode forever. Playing in hardcore unlocks a small, but game-changing super-secret feature. (not present in recent versions, sorry!)
- There’s no loss of original Minecraft functionality. MCA villagers can be traded with, and any modded villagers are not overwritten with MCA villagers.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Changelogs
- Removal Diamond dust and crafting colored rings have been removed.
- You can now configure guards’ and villagers’ attack damage.
- You can now disable the crystal ball on spawn if you plan to spawn it later.
- Press CTRL when on the villager’s interaction screen to see your success chance.
- Children now have an actual age, ranging from 4 – 18. After 18, they become an adult.
- You can now disable the Patreon button via in-game config.
- Added an in-game Supporters page for Patreon supporters to be featured.
- You can now see “+” and “-” icons when you interact with a villager. These indicate whether or not your interaction was good or bad.
- Change Guard’s default attack damage is now 4 hearts.
- Change Villager’s default attack damage is now 1 heart.
- Fix Applied a fix that should repair a crash when Thaumcraft is installed.
- Fix Crashes caused by “FakePlayers” attacking villagers will no longer occur. This should solve conflicts with several mods.
- Fix Children could fail to recognize both parents if both parents were players. This has been fixed.
- Fix Relationship points weren’t properly subtracted when hitting a villager.
- Technical Some changes have been made to prepare MCA for the move to 1.8. Report any odd bugs!
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Installations
- Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Required RadixCore Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
- Next open the zip file, put the contents of “mods” in your mods folder and the contents of config in the config folder.
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!