MCPatcher HD Fix – Well hello guys, after Minecraft 1.8 has been released some many mods and texture packs or resource packs has been update too for your latest minecraft. MCPatcher HD Fix uses the largest and scales everything up to that size. This means that a 32x terrain.png and 32x items.png will be scaled to 128x if used in a pack with a 128x custom water texture. So guys you must download this MCPatcher for installing any texture pack in your minecraft
MCPatcher HD Fix Features
- Custom item textures!
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
MCPatcher HD Fix Notes and Recent Changes:
- Updated to 1.8.4. Note: Some features such as Better Glass are not yet implemented in 1.8.
- New biome colormap format.
- Custom item textures. Show different textures based on item damage, stack size, and NBT data. Custom enchanments and armor model textures are also supported.
- Compatible with Forge, FML standalone, and LiteLoader.
- MCPatcher HD Fix Installation for Forge/FML/LiteLoader is different.
- Close MCPatcher for these first steps.
- Download the Forge/FML/LiteLoader installer for the corresponding version of Minecraft.Run the installer as usual.
- If using LiteLoader and you want to chain to Forge, select the appropriate option in the LiteLoader installer.
- Start the launcher and run the game once with the Forge/LiteLoader profile just created.
- This will ensure the necessary libraries are downloaded.
- Close the game and start MCPatcher.
- From the Game Version drop-down menu, choose the Forge/LiteLoader version that was just created.
- For example, 1.6.2-Forge18.104.22.1684 or LiteLoader1.6.2.For Forge or FML, an extra entry will appear in the MCPatcher mods tab, but nothing extra will be added for LiteLoader.
- This is normal.Click Patch.Click Test Minecraft, or close MCPatcher and run the launcher, making sure that the correct profile (e.g., MCPatcher) and version (e.g., 1.6.2-Forge22.214.171.1244-mcpatcher) are selected.
- NOTE: FML will produce many errors during startup complaining about binary discrepancies. These are due to the fact that FML and MCPatcher modify the same classes and can be safely ignored.
Let’s say thanks and credit to Kahr for makes this awesome MCPatcher HD Fix tools, MCPatcher is a bytecode-level patcher for Minecraft. The main use right now is changing the hard-coded texture sizes, but it is eventually intended to apply arbitrary patches.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’true’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ sm_lock_padding=50 sm_lock_bk=” sm_d_text='<p>Share This Page To Unlock The DOWNLOAD LINK!</p> ‘ ]