GameCraft Texture Pack 1.6.2 – Download GameCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2. Hello minecraft fans, this pack It adds great, well made textures into the game. They look amazing and have been shaded very well too. I highly recommend this Texture Pack because it is amazing and has been made by an experienced developer. I love the way the textures have been made at a 32×32 resolution but they still look simple. A great texture pack right ? want to download and install this GameCraft Texture Pack 1.6.2 ? you can see the installations and download below
GameCraft Texture Pack 1.6.2 Features
- Adding 32×32 resolution textures into the game.
- Great medieval RPG themed textures to replace the Default Texture Pack.
- Minecraft textures that make the game look better.
GameCraft Texture Pack 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Moderate resolution which means less lag.
- Great textures, and easy to look at.
- Nicely themed and great tiling/shading
- Detailed and realistic textures that make the game look so good.
- Still some lag.
- Requires a patcher before the installation.
Many thank and credit must go to lizardrock17 as developer this GameCraft Texture Pack 1.6.2. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like GameCraft Texture Pack 1.6.2
GameCraft Texture Pack 1.6.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 before the Texture Pack installation.
- Download the GameCraft Minecraft Texture Pack 1.6.2 zip file for Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Packs” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Texture Pack zip file into the “Texture Packs” folder.
Last paragraph at the end of post, given to you for share for experiences using this GameCraft Texture Pack 1.6.2, tips, trick or even tutorial might be great, or you might be want to add for latest features and update details, please feel free. That’s it, see you on next post with another texture pack category and thank you for visiting my post about GameCraft Texture Pack 1.6.2