Mojang have release a new minecraft 1.7.10, to fix some crashes that some people had encountered. It’s a update came out a little while ago, The 1.7.10 update is again just like the 1.7.9 & 1.7.8 updates which were basically put out for security issues and just so Mojang could keep pushing out updates!. with an important bugfix to fix some server crashes, and to resolve some skin related issues (including more crashes).
Minecraft 1.7.10 Client and Server Download. This is a relatively small update from 1.7.9.
Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs
- World uploader – upload your local world to Realms (finally!)
- Command blocks! (finally!)
- Player activity monitor – when and for how long a player has been online (see who plays when you sleep!)
- Access to more server settings (yey!)
- Improvements in Realms UI (also yey!)
- Some bugfixes (why were they put in there in the first place?)
- And many more… (we just don’t want to look lazy, that is why that sentence is in there)
- Because this is important, let me repeat that last sentence:
Please make sure that you are in the correct server mode (online mode/offline mode) when you start the 1.7.10 server for the first time, because profiles are not compatible between these two server modes.
Minecraft 1.7.10 Official Download