Minecraft Forge – is a Minecraft application programming interface (API) which allows almost maximum compatibility between other Forge mods. It contains a clean room rewrite of RML (Risugami’s Modloader) which allows compatibility with modloader mods. It contains hooks into the base Minecraft files that allows modders to make their mods more advanced without editing base classes. [Read more…]
RoadWorks Mod – gives you the ability to create roads in minecraft. This mod adds an asphalt block to the game called Road block. It also adds stripes (for the roads) and it adds paint rolls, which are able to paint unlimited stripes.
RoadWorks Mod Updates
- The items have their own tab now
- New mechanics, Every item is different now
Which means that they can have a different stripe selected.
Switching only works with the ‘C’ key now, but in addittion it will only switch the roller
you have currently equipped
- The quick stripe selection menu will only work on the item you have selected.
Other items will be unaffected.
- The stripe shown on top is the one of the item it finds first in your inventory.
This search starts on your hotbar (bottom left), after it has finished your hotbar
it’ll start searching your other inventory slots from top left to bottom right.
9 , 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
0 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
- The quick paint planner menu will now only open when you have a quick painter in your hand.
Every quick paint planner can hold it’s own ‘drawing’ now
RoadWorks Mod Installation
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download RoadWorks Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Forge ModLoader – Download Forge ModLoader FML for Minecraft. Well minecrafters, Forge ModLoader or you can called FML. This FML It started as a mod loading system for the server side of use. Then, it was upgraded for the bukkit use. Finally, it’s available for the client side as well! The FML for Minecraft can now be used without Minecraft Forge both on the client and server side with full modloading capability. It is also completely compatible with ModLoader based mods and just as I mentioned earlier, it works for both client and server versions. Sound interesting right ? some many mods and texture packs need this Forge ModLoader for installing mod. So if you ready to install Forge ModLoader ? see my post below [Read more…]
Minecraft Forge is an API providing extra modding capabilities. These capabilities have been added to provide support for the different mods using the Forge. As of today, the forge contains. If you want to installed the Minecraft Forge API / compatibilty layers. You only need to do this once for all mods requiring it. Note that certain mod may include Minecraft Forge in their code, in which case you don’t have to install the forge, but it’s no harm to add it on top of the existing installation. Want to install and download this Minecraft Forge API ? see my post below
Minecraft Forge Features
- Infinite terrain and sprite indexes
- Support two-pass rendering
- Custom redstone connection direction
- Override block replacement/deletion
- Secondary properties for block (isNormal, isReplaceable, isAir, isBurning)
- Allow an item to have the first callback on a mouse click
- Custom explosion resistances by block and direction
- Custom filled buckets
- Custom armors
- Modification of list of mineable objects
- Advanced configuration files
Thank to SpaceToad for makes this awesome Minecraft Forge Mod.
For Windows users, you just have to run install.cmd. If you’re on linux, you need to copy files and apply patch manually for now, let me know if you got any trouble there. A install.sh for linux users too is on the way, but in the meantime, let me know if you have any setup problems.
Minecraft Forge Installations for Minecraft
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Drag the mod loader files over
- Delete META INF
- Drag over forge files
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Minecraft Forge API post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this MCForge. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Minecraft Forge API
DOWNLOAD LINKS MINECRAFT FORGE