Ability Stones Mod – that adds magical stones to Minecraft. These stones can be crafted to give the player special abilities such as regeneration or night vision.To begin, you will want to craft yourself an Ability Infuser using some cobblestone and a water bucket. This is a custom block that you will use to infuse your stones!.You will also need to create some boring stones and some magical dust. These will be used to make your ability stones!.Now that you have these basic materials, you should brew up some potions. For now, lets to create a regeneration stone. To do this, you need a Regeneration II Potion.Let’s get infusing! Place down your ability infuser and open it up. Put your potion of choice in the top left slot. Put your boring stone in the top middle slot. Finally, put a magical dust in the top right slot.You have just created yourself a regeneration stone.And that’s it, your done! To use the stone, right click it. The stone can be toggled on and off, and will last for 10 minutes (while its on).
Ability Stones Mod Changelogs
- Added Strength Stone
- Added Leaping Stone
- Added Saturation Stone (Use golden apple instead of potion in ability infuser!)
- Swapped colors of Fire Resistance Stone with orange to make way for Strength Stone.
Ability Stones Mod Installations
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download Ability Stones Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!