Aedena Pack Resource Pack – is a colourful pack with handpainted and pixel textures inspired by Moebius’ Aedena comics. MCPatcher/Optfine is needed for best results and CTM! It has assorted mod support and will have more if you request it.
Aedena Pack Resource Pack Updates
- Stonebrick redone. May return to tweak. Normal/mossy/cracked have 2 different sides, and a tile on top/bottom.
- Recoded stairs about 5 times to be able to fit with sided bricks. It works now but introduces other derps. Feedback welcome.
- Tentative recolour of granite and andesite.
- Trap doors, with models
- Bookshelf vanilla variation (wip).
- Recoded double plants to be one mesh.
- Recoded pillars to have a unique model per direction. Reduces texture derp slightly.
Many thank and credit must go to krisCrash as developer this Aedena Pack Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Aedena Pack Resource Pack
How to install Minecraft Aedena Pack Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !