Better PvP Mod – adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient, one of which is an rpg-like actionbar system.
Better PvP Mod Features
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. Can display all types of entities in customizable colours. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Press “U” to list all the waypoints.
- Interfaces displaying various info about your character like potion effect status and armour status.
- Quick use – action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
- Better sprint – sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- Customization – the mod gives you infinite possibilities for customization through edit mode and ingame settings.
Better PvP Mod Changelogs
- Fixed the “:” character when naming waypoints.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Added a new minimap option to limit the distance at which the waypoints are shown (both on-map and ingame).
- The minimap’s “Show Flowers” option will now also affect dead bushes.
- Reorganized the minimap settings.
- Small bug fixes.
- The minimap’s “Show Flowers” option will now also affect dead bushes (1.7.10)
- Added an option to display waypoint names above the distance at any distance.
- Fixed waypoint “shaking” when view bobbing is on.
- Waypoints are now displayed correctly in the third person view (F5).
- Fixed how the game detects if you’re looking at a waypoint.
- Ingame waypoints will now automatically become bigger when using Unicode.
- Fixed a minimap chunk loading issue where chunks outside of your zoom wouldn’t load.
- Fixed a visual minimap glitch where random lines would appear on the map
Better PvP Mod Installations
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select “install client”
- Download Better PvP Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!