Inventory Tweaks Mod –This client mod allows you to easily manage your inventory, in both single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time!
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your invenory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts tto move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
Warning: The mod can be blocked by certain servers using plugins such as NoCheatPlus.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Changelogs
- Auto-refill is more consistent.
- Compatibility XML file can now disable display of buttons.
- Shortcuts try harder to merge stacks instead of filling up empty space.
- Tool damage ordering can be reversed by configuration file.
- Sorting rules should be less likely to cause strange behavior. (KNOWN ISSUE: Chests still frequently act strange in horizontal/vertical sort mode)
- Better handling of bad Forge Ore Dictionary entries for item tree.
- Silenced some debug output that appeared to be an error.
- Added keybinding config to default Minecraft keybinding options.
- Various enhancements to the API for other mods.
- Configuration screen can now be accessed from the mod list on the main menu screen.
- Sort-on-pickup should work in single-player again. (MP/Server support is more complicated)
- Shortcuts using shift should now work correctly.
- The F3+H display has an added line showing the string ID of items, like Mojang added to the 1.8 snapshots.
- Auotrefill and sort-on-pickup now immediately resync the inventory with the server.
- Updated to MC 1.7.2 (With many internal changes to support the update)
- Use ID names, instead on numerical IDs for blocks/items in config files.
- Messages during the loading process will now display as chat messages the first time you load a game.
- Rule-based sorting should no longer freeze the game in specific situations.
- Using IDs in custom rules may or may not work due to the new ID handling.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Installations
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download Inventory Tweaks Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!