Pixelmon Mod – This is mod are you waiting for, the Pixelmon mod now has been update and working fine with our latest minecraft. But now its back and better than ever! Since this is the first version. This is the latest to be developed better. This is a new feature, you can enjoy more. If you like this, Just download it. If you experience problems with this work. Please report this, this is the most popular of the day.
Pixelmon Mod Features
- 340 pokemon!
- Fuly configurable via pixelmon.cfg file
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks (including status effects and stats modifiers)
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported!
- Full PC storage system!
- Evolution stones!
- 3D pokeball and capture animation
- All Models to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Apricorn trees
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball + More!
- Fossil Machine for reviving fossils found around the world!
- Trading! Trade pokemon with your friends! Evolve Pokemon!
- Find Icy and Mossy stones throughout the world to evolve certain Pokemon!
- and much, much more….!
Pixelmon Mod Changelogs
- Made only flying and water mounts require HMs with the configuration setting
- You can now select model standing/flying, animation and frame in the statue editor for statue display
- Leaf stones now spawn below trees in the top of the first layer of rock. Leaf Stone texture updated to current set
- Removed the Root Fossil
- Fixed clock time being wrong
- Fix to legendary spawning
- Fix for crashing at edge of load zone for wild Pokemon battles
- Fix to some blocks killing Pokemon when they stand in/on them
- Fixes to a few ConcurrentModificationException errors
- Small reduction in vertex draw calls with VBO’s enabled
- Slight code optimisation on normal draw
Pixelmon Mod Installations
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download Pixelmon Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!